Year 4 Maths Programme
Here are some things your child is expected to be working on at this period,
- Count in multiples of 6, 7, 9, 25 and 1,000
- Add and subtract numbers with up to 4 digits using the formal written methods of columnar addition and subtraction where appropriate
- Recall multiplication and division facts for multiplication tables up to 12 × 12
- Recognise and show, using diagrams, families of common equivalent fractions
- Convert between different units of measure [for example, kilometre to metre; hour to minute]
- Identify lines of symmetry in 2-D shapes presented in different orientations
- Describe positions on a 2-D grid as coordinates in the first quadrant
- Interpret and present discrete and continuous data using appropriate graphical methods, including bar charts and time graphs
We understand how difficult it can be to support your child to succeed in maths.
Let us develop your child’s maths n give you peace of mind.
+ 44 20 380 77 422