Year 3 Maths Programme
Here are some things your child is expected to be working on at this period,
- Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
- Add and subtract numbers mentally.
- Recall and use multiplication and division facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables
- Count up and down in tenths; recognise that tenths arise from dividing an object into 10 equal parts and in dividing one-digit numbers or quantities by 10
- Measure, compare, add and subtract: lengths (m/cm/mm); mass (kg/g); volume/capacity (l/ml)
- Draw 2-D shapes and make 3-D shapes using modelling materials; recognise 3-D shapes in different orientations and describe them
- Interpret and present data using bar charts, pictograms and tables
We understand how difficult it can be to support your child to succeed in maths.
Let us develop your child’s maths n give you peace of mind.
+ 44 20 380 77 422