Year 2 Maths Programme
Here are some things your child is expected to be working on at this period,
- Count in steps of 2, 3, and 5 from 0, and in tens from any number given, forward and backward.
- recognise the place value of each digit in a two-digit number (tens, ones)
- Identify, represent & estimate numbers using different representations, including the number line.
- Compare and order numbers from 0 up to 100; use <, > and = signs
- Read and write numbers to at least 100 in numerals and in words
- Use place value and number of facts to solve problems.
We understand how difficult it can be to support your child to succeed in maths.
Let us develop your child’s maths n give you peace of mind.
+ 44 20 380 77 422